DrewFab Steering PinsPart Number: DF1117-100+DF1117-800
Our steering pin kit replaces the existing nyliners, cross bolts, and pins in your nozzle adapter on your jet drive. Our pins bolt to the nozzle adapter using 4 #10 screws per pin. Our pins remove all "slop" from the assembly and provide smooth steering action for true 1 finger steering. Please read the entire description prior to purchasing! Please watch the instructional video prior to ordering.
These will not work with a rudder; you will have to remove the rudder or only use 1 pin.
Our steering pins fit the following nozzle adapters:
- Place diverter full droop
- Place diverter HPH (mini droop
- American turbine full droop (requires adapter washer)
We do not recommend using a Berkeley droop snoot as they require significant machining.
The kit comes with the following components:
- 2x 304ss pins
- 8x ss 10-32 x 3/8 screws
- 4x # 113 buna n o-rings
- 2x 1/8" pipe thread brass zerk fittings
- 2x Delrin washers
- AT adapter washer (if American Turbine droop is selected)
- Drill and tap kit (diy modification)
- Nozzle adapter machining if you chose to have us machine your droop/nozzle adapter please ship it and your nozzle to DrewFab 10455 Valle vista road, Lakeside CA, 92040. Put your order number as the "reference"
If you have a Berkeley JC bowl and would like to have the modification done, please contact us prior to ordering as there is an additional machining charge for the bowl.